PLANNING A CORPORATE FUNCTION
Corporate affairs can be very involved and organizing one does require total attention to details. You will need to know the goal of the affair and the message you would like people to get out of it. The goals of corporate functions can vary greatly.
James G. Entertainment provides fun yet professional DJ services for all corporate affairs, whether your goal is to:
- Say thank you to hard working employees
- Provide motivational speeches
- Introduce new product
- Have a holiday party
- Welcome new affiliates…
Here are some great ideas to help you plan your corporate function:
- Create a time sheet with the DJ, Caterer, Photographer, and video man. This time sheet should demonstrate the order of events for your special function.
- You should also include the name of any speakers at the affair and their position or title in the company.
- It’s also a great idea to give out a thank you letter or memo to all employees, and business affiliates attending the affair. This memo should be positive, motivational and should express excitement for future goals.
- It’s recommended that the leader/s of the company (CEO, Vice President, Managers…) should make these speeches.
- Special thanks should be given to those individuals who have had great impacts on the company.
- Providing gifts or awards to special affiliates, employees, or clients are also great ideas.
- DJ should always have a wireless mike for corporate functions.
- Take some time in making the music selection. Variety will be extremely important for an event like this.